Here are a few reasons why men have joined an American College Fraternity:
- Over 85% of the student leaders on some 730 campuses are involved in the Greek community.
- Since 1825, all but eight U.S. Presidents have been fraternity men. Today, 76% of all U.S. Congress men and women are Greek.
- Approximately 85% of the top executives of Fortune 500 companies belong to a fraternity or sorority.
- Students who join Greek organizations are more likely to return to school the following year.
- A U.S. Government study shows that over 70% of all those who join a fraternity/sorority graduate, while under 50% of all non-Greek persons graduate.
- 850,500 hours are annually volunteered by Greeks across the country.
- Greeks raise over $7 million for charity every year.